Hi, I'm baakyocalder

Dragon Kings Kickstarter Forums New Members Hi, I'm baakyocalder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Longtime gamer, first time posting here.

I’ve never gotten to play much in Dark Sun, as the height of AD&D 2e for me, the late 1980s and early 1990s, was when I was most irritated with its mechanics and settings (Forgotten Realms elven cheese mostly).

Dark Sun was always an interesting setting–it was more than just being a murderhobo killing monsters and taking loot. It was a struggle to survive.

When I was checking out Athas.org, I saw that there was a new campaign setting from the creator of Dark Sun. I love the design philosophy.

So, while my main games now are HackMaster and Aces & Eights, I look forward to seeing Dragon Kings. My GM who likes Savage Worlds already knows to be ready to run a Savage Worlds Dragon Kings game.

I look forward to talking more about Dragon Kings with everybody.

I’d love to see the Dragon Kings team work out something with Kenzer & Company for a HackMaster version of the setting . .

Participant

Oh, and in real life I go by Andrew, but since most of my gaming buddies online know me as baakyocalder, I answer to variations of both names.

Tim BrownTim Brown
    Keymaster

Welcome Andrew! I’m excited about the Savage Worlds rules supplement for Dragon Kings. I think it will lend itself well to the setting, especially the fast action of survival on the desert wastelands. Those fights should always be quick and fun!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.